Finding the right venue in every neighborhood is tougher than it looks. This city is 64 square miles huge! Here’s what we’re looking for in each community:
- All ages.
- 150 person minimum capacity.
- 6-hour availability (full day is better) — Saturday or Sunday is best.
- Ease of access from a bus stop.
Outdoor venues / parks are generally good options, though permitting, insurance, and renting portable bathrooms can add a lot of costs.
If the venue is indoors, we need a couple other things:
- ADA-compliant entry.
- 1-2 ADA-compliant bathroom(s).
- Ideally a flexible space without built-in seating (removable chairs are fine).